Sunday, April 29, 2007

Come Together

Things have been slack at school for the past week, but I've been pretty tired nevertheless. Things should get busier again tomorrow, but I am not sure... it looks like my next two weeks won't be what I'd hoped, since my preceptors are out of town for most of it. :(

Anyways, yesterday, Rococo, Magic Pants, and I got together for a late breakfast at Nellie's, with Rococo constantly watching her pager, as she was on call. Our pagers have become central to our lives. Today was almost a repetition of yesterday, as we once again went for breakfast at Nellie's, this time with a bigger crowd of classmates and their spouses. We're kinda starved for contact these days...

I took my motorbike out for a ride this evening. It's been around five months since I last rode... a very long time. It was chilly out; lucky I'm still wearing my winter clothes these days, with my scarf at the ready.

4 comments:

Anna said...

It's warm here in Toronto! We never quite managed to get to Nellie's in the end, as we needed breakfast before we could face the c-train. I'm a little bit sad about that.

You have a motorbike?! Is it a big scary one with lots of shiny chrome? Do you wear a lot of leather and look scary while riding it?

Tall Medstudent said...

Ah, Toronto, land that I love...

Yes, Nellie's is perhaps better as a fantasy than as a reality. :)

No, not scary at all; it's azure-themed, which is never scary. I just wear my usual hoodie(s) while riding. I think I don't look scary at all, although Magic Pants and Rococo claim that I look like a mugger pretty much all the time.

Richard said...

Quite worthwhile information, thank you for the article.
here | link | check

Jerrold said...

In my opinion everybody should browse on this.
site | , | this page