Friday, August 26, 2005

Okay, so I was thinking of running for class AV rep. Yes, apparently they still exist. I remember being the AV guy in history class with Mme. Lalonde back in high school, ah good times, and I'd like to recreate that here in medschool. However, I am afraid that the days of the film projector are over. Oh how I want that title on my CV, though.

I imagine that an AV rep would have the power to organize things like movie nights on the big screen at school, or could 'borrow' an LCD projector for big-screen gaming at home... but all of those activities show the corruption that power will lead you into, and lord knows I hate the corrupt, so the inner conflict that would be created would not be good for me. Not even Natalie Portman could control my brooding.

Anyways, a guy in our class seems to have the position wrapped up, and I can't be bothered to go print out the form.

Banana.

3 comments:

apalazzo said...

You should get your maid to print and fill out your application ... just a thought.

Tall Medstudent said...

Union rules prevent that sort of thing. Perhaps I can have the nanny do it for me.

Tall Medstudent said...

Because we get our nannies illegally, just like Condi Rice. It's better that way; you can pay them less, treat them badly, and still claim to be hiring them for their own good. Best of all, although you're essentially using them as slaves, they still will appreciate your munificence, and defend you in public until their short overworked lives reach their ultimate fate.