Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wasting Time

So, once again, I find myself with upcoming exams; this time, it's repro on Friday. Once again, I can't get into studying. Thus, I'm writing this post, despite having no subject to write about.

Hmm, we had a bizarre heat wave this week (by default, we Canadians like to talk about the weather). All the snow that we had sitting around all of last week quickly melted away, even on the north side of my building. Today, the temperatures dipped a bit again, and when we left the anatomy lab this evening, we were greeted by a gorgeous snowfall, with huge, soft flakes, gently coming down in mass quantities. Tonight, after killing time by browsing myspace, I headed over to 7/11, to spend a bit of time in the cold and snow.

Oh, I've acquired a new nickname: *** Needledriverhands.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been studying too much Needledriverhands!!

Tall Medstudent said...

Augh, I wish! Must... study... Must... study...

Marysienka said...

It seems like we really do have a fixation on the weather here in Canada. But I guess there's a lot to talk about between -40C and +40...
Good luck with your exams. I have neuro in 60 minutes... :o/
Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

We got snow today!! The first snow snow of the winter!

Tall Medstudent said...

I hope neuro went well! :)

Snow is awesome! :) Does it get nice an deep in your part of the world? Only five more months of winter left! :(

Anonymous said...

Well it was just a dusting. You can see the grass through it now that the sun has come out. I wish we had more! This could be my last winter for a while!

Tall Medstudent said...

Ah, I wonder if I could mentally handle moving somewhere without a real winter...

I suppose if it was really hot, I could enjoy it.

Laurence said...

I fully match with whatever thing you've presented.
tell me about yourself interview | Marinade recipes | Thai recipes

Sebastian said...

I absolutely match with your post.
website | site | site