Sunday, March 11, 2007

Konfusion

Happily, I was right in thinking that organizing my recyclables was the key to organizing my life. The apartment is almost ship-shape, and I've recovered my joie de vivre just in time for clerkship.

I'm still clueless as to what will be happening tomorrow, though. Will I be put straight to work, or will I get to relax and find out how the heck everything works? It's a mystery. I should have watched a chest-tube-insertion video or two today, or memorized surgical instrument names.

Like I've mentioned in earlier posts, I've been listening to the Trashcan Sinatras a lot recently. This verse reminded me of moving on from classrooms to clerkship:

Soothe your fear, we're off where it's warmer
Here's to all of us, I know you are worried
We're leaving here, regret to inform you
Leaving everything, it's just that we've got to
believe in everything, we're leaving everything


Anyways:

Bring it on...

4 comments:

med neophyte said...

How did your first day go? I am dieing to hear...
Sorry. I didn't mean to use the word 'die'. I mean I am really anxious to hear

Tall Medstudent said...

Something... wonderful!

med neophyte said...

Good to hear. I am sure you'll shine in clerkship!

Marysienka said...

we want more details!! how is it?