Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas

We had our class Christmas party last night. Was interesting to see everyone dressed to the nines.

Had fun trying to get my vehicles inspected during the day. I was told that Canadian Tire did out-of-province inspections, so I headed up there on my bike. "Sorry, we do out-of-province inspections, but not for bikes." (They do do the federal bike inspection, though.) "Okay," I said, "I'll go home and come back with my car." I did that, and I when I got back, I got: "Sorry, we do out-of-province car inspections, but not on weekends." Hmm, couldn't I have been told that when I said I was going home to go get my car and I'd be right back? Normally, I would have laughed it off, but I hadn't had a coffee yet. :) Instead, I was miserable about the hour and a half I had wasted driving back and forth.

So, picked up the boyz, we went for a coffee and a drink, and hit the Christmas party. Fun ensued.

2 comments:

Marysienka said...

Christmas party already? Time flies, it's crazy! Ours is on the 22nd (but it's all the med students).
How many are you in your class?

Tall Medstudent said...

By the 22nd, all of our class will be home for the holidays. :) I'm heading home of the 21st, hopefully (i.e. I haven't bought my plane ticket yet).

Our class is 103 people. There are about the same number of 2nd-years and 3rd-years, but since the third-years are in clerkship, they don't come out for these kinds of things.