Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Homeward Bound

I climbed up the hill to the medschool for the last time in 2005 today, as tomorrow morning I head home. I won't have internet access at home, so this will also be my last post for the year.

2005 was great for me, starting with my quitting Boston and heading to İstanbul for the summer, and culminating in getting accepted into meds here in Calgary in July... just-in-time medschool admission, very efficient. Well, as the year is coming to a close, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who helped me get here, from providing inspiration, or encouragement, or getting me to put in the effort to get through mcats and admissions successfully. You know who you are, so thanks.

I still can't believe that I got in, despite their actually considering my complete undergrad CGPA. Wow!

Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. May 2006 be as good a year. Peace.

4 comments:

Marysienka said...

Aaaah enjoy the nice time at home, with family and good food, away from medschool work. I'll be looking forward to reading your journals and messages again in 2006 ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you :-)

apalazzo said...

Merry Christmas .... and don't get too fat on goose!

Bil The Man said...

Yeah, I know who I was. Man, reading your blog today depressed me. I miss you a lot. Time sucks. Well, have a great xmas and I'll see you sooner than later I hope.

Tall Medstudent said...

The goose was excellent, I must say.

I brought my cardio textbook home, but only got through two chapters... :(

Yup Bil, time waits for no man...