Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ice Cream

I went for ice cream with Rococo yesterday afternoon (after getting my meningococcus and yellow fever vaccinations). We drove to the southwest, to a place highly recommended by peers. Well, it was okay, but nothing special, ice-cream-wise. It was, however, incredibly expensive, given that it is run-of-the-mill ice cream. More expensive than going for ice cream at Harvard Square, maybe 1/3 higher in price.

Some googling has revealed three more ice cream places in Calgary, and one way out in Cochrane. The Cochrane place I heard about as a teenager already, and I can't recall if I ever actually went there at some point in my distant history. The thing is, I don't really want to drive 75 km round-trip, just to get ice cream.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I have to admit, my hope for good ice cream in Calgary is fading fast.

3 comments:

Bil The Man said...

I like that you followed a post called Diet Time with a post called Ice Cream. Good stuff.

Tall Medstudent said...

You know, I didn't even notice that. :)

Technically, I didn't say what kind of diet I was intending to go on.

Geoffrey said...

Really useful data, much thanks for your article.
pinup dresses | Miami beach weather | cute rompers