Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday, Saturday

It's a beautiful day out there. The sky is blue, with just a few clouds on the horizon. The grass fields on the valley wall have acquired a greenish hue. The puddles are covered with a thin layer of ice, but the ice will be gone soon...

Finished 'Lost' season one yesterday. I'll grab some breakfast now, finish 'Zouzou', and then hit the books for my renal/urology exams. :( Rococo refused to lend me 'Friends' season six until after this weeks exams were over. :(

7 comments:

Anna said...

I love spring! Blue skies, sunshine, warm but not hot, gentle breeze...bliss.

Tall Medstudent said...

Sigh, big dark clouds rolled in after I posted, and the temperature stayed all chilly... :(

Marysienka said...

It's beautiful here, but on Tuesday we'll get rain, and this, until Sunday at least :-/ But I still love spring :-D

I think you have a good friend. he takes care of your success at school hehehe ;)

Tall Medstudent said...

I'll move on to Grey's Anatomy next... but Rococo doesn't have that in her collection, so I'll have to get it from zip.

define_me said...

I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. I think it appeals to the voyeur in me specifically with regards to the crazy lives of med students, despite the inaccuracies of course.

Btw...I'm signing up for zip. Thanks for your input from a couple of months ago, if my memory serves me right.

Tall Medstudent said...

Zip is good, although I'm troubled by the 11-disk limit. :( Of course, I need that limit, to control my movie-watching addiction.

I hope that the mail is as speedy where you are, as it is out here in Calgary. That it's overnight 90% of the time is unbelievable to me.

Phillip said...

Thanks so much for this article, quite effective piece of writing.
at this shop | website | at this shop