Friday, February 09, 2007

And... break

I just came through the crunch with flying colours. I was up all night writing and making figures, but got my last big project of the year done. Not only did I finish it, but I went totally over the top, with every single figure accompanied by a stereoscopic version. I didn't stop at just sticking in parallel stereographs; no, I went for the full-out cross-eye/parallel triple image combo. Yokochi would be proud.

In other school news, yesterday I also got the electives I was hoping for in March/April. Four weeks of thoracics, then two weeks of neurosurgery.

It's cold here. Last night when I drove to Wendy's to get dinner, the inside of the windows iced up, and I had to keep scraping the windscreen to get some vision. Funny enough, that reminds me of my youth, and gives me a deep feeling of contentment inside...

4 comments:

med neophyte said...

Congratulations on the work achievement and getting the electives you want.

Freezing rain coating the windshield reminds me of the most horrific car accident I have ever witnessed. I have been taking transit almost exclusively this past week.

Marysienka said...

So cool for the electives. I'm sure neurosurg will be quite interesting.

Cold here as well, but today it's supposed to be -10 and rather sunny. I'm ready for Spring.

Tall Medstudent said...

I was surprised that we had that freezing drizzle at -12 last week...

I've been thinking, it sure would be fun to have some light in they sky when I get up in the morning...

Griffin said...

Well, I do not really believe this will have success.
Fox Kids - Emilio L/S Woven (Big Kids) (Charcoal) - Apparel | Linea Pelle - Sliced Cuff With Sliders (Sand) - Jewelry | Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids - Sun Gleam 2 (Toddler) (Black Satin) - Footwear