Friday, October 28, 2005

Neo-Plastic

Today, I had my first follow-up appointment with my plastic surgeon. First of all, my passive range of motion was surprisingly good. Secondly, the bone itself appears to have already healed a once-again-surprising amount. Physio starts Monday, and the splint will be gone in two weeks. Frisbee forbidden for eight weeks, though.

Evidently, I'm a superhealer who should be studied.

Or, maybe my rapid healing is thanks to the bearded guy I ran into in an entranceway of Foothills last week, who used his healing hands on the fracture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did he put his healing hands? On the fracture... If that really worked maybe you actually met Jesus. You should spread the word and start a cult, sorry, church. Woohoo. I love religiion.

Tall Medstudent said...

Well, you never know.