Sunday, October 30, 2005

Why splints suck

I wish that there was some way that I could post the smell of my splinted hand, because it is very gross. Hopefully, extensive washing can remove this odour from my life.

In other news, I have developed a most interesting typing technique, where my right hand touch-types as normal, but my left hand is held rotated with the thumb pointing straight down, in the standard thumbs down position, and the extended thumb is used in a hunt-and-peck manner for all left-hand keys. Looks very cool, like my left side is an industrial robot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it, I'm sorry I was eating my breakfast when I read this. Gross...

You should work in your feet. That would be impressive.

Tall Medstudent said...

I already went through the using my feet phase, like using my left foot to help put on my right sock. Luckily, I've moved beyond that, and I now use telekinesis to put on my socks.