Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Showertime

This morning, I climbed into the shower, and discovered something interesting (to me). I had two almost-finished bars of soap in there, one a bar of blue Dial, and one a bar of white Zest. Well, I had left the two sitting on top of each other yesterday, and so they had now fused together into one bar, half blue and half white! I felt like I was washing with Aquafresh! So, that made my day.

Anyways, this afternoon I watched two movies, first 'Cursed', and then 'Contempt', which I mentioned yesterday. The latter turned out to be a great movie for a guy to watch, if he wants to bring himself down.

But, what brought me up again was that zip.ca has shipped me 'Battle Royale'! Wow, I've wanted to see that movie for about two years, so I hope that it isn't a letdown.

Last and least, I've switched browsers again, if anyone cares. Back to Safari!

6 comments:

Bil The Man said...

Battle Royale? Didn't you see that already. Hmmm. I think the answer is yes. Also, I just bought some aquafresh, it's been awhile. I just finished a tube of colgate with a blue stripe which didn't quite cut it, mixed light blue in the end. I hope this current aquafresh gives me the satisfaction that the original used to give. What genius mixing colors!

Tall Medstudent said...

Nope, haven't seen it. I had it on my Greencine queue for the entire time that I was a Greencine member.

Funny that you should mention striped Colgate, because that is what I am using at the moment. It has some baking powder in it or something, which gives it a nice texture, and I enjoy the bouquet of the mint they use, but it does lack the visual satisfaction of aquafresh.

apalazzo said...

"Contempt" is good. But Godard's "Weekend" is beter.

Tall Medstudent said...

My favourite 'character in Contempt was Fritz Lang playing himself. I think that 'À bout de souffle' may be the only other Godard movie I've seen before...

Bil The Man said...

Isn't that the movie they based the short lived TV show on?

Update on the Aquafresh. This has small orange stripes, and, somewhat surprisingly, tastes a bit of citrus. It foams a lot and makes my mouth feel full.

Tall Medstudent said...

Short-lived TV show? I don't know that one. In Japan or the US? I know there was a sequel, Battle Royale 2: Requiem...

Orange Aquafresh is one of my favourites: it's so foamy!